FireCloud is looking for enthusiastic young women with lots of spirit who love to sing. Members of Gracefull will contribute their time and talent to our charitable mission at FireCloud and gain valuable vocal experience in return. This is an opportunity to develop your voice and your heart!
What we’re looking for from Gracefull singers:
- Enthusiastic young women who love music and want to develop their gift for singing
- 16-24 year old singers who are committed, hardworking, reliable, open and willing to learn
- People who care about their faith. Gracefull will be a good fit if you are someone who believes your faith is valuable in your life and you would like to explore and develop this a bit more
- Good team players; Gracefull will require you to be friendly, supportive and kind to the other young women you’ll sing with
- People who understand FireCloud’s aims and are excited about the faith values and mission of our organisation.
What Gracefull singers can expect from FireCloud:
- The chance to find and develop your singing voice through regular one-to-one vocal tuition
- An opportunity to learn how to sing in close harmony within a female vocal group
- The chance to explore your gift for singing within a Christian context and perform at FireCloud events
- Fun and a chance to make new musical friends
- An opportunity to be part of FireCloud’s positive environment where we will work hard to develop your potential and create opportunities for you to grow as a singer and a person.
Stuff it’s good to know:
- Sessions are held at Our Holy Redeemer Church House in Clydebank. 5.30-7pm every second Thursday
- There is no cost to participate in Gracefull
- Guess what: you don’t have to be able to read music!
What to do next?
Gracefull recruiting is ongoing, so some along and find out more, or email email@example.com to set up a visit!
We are delighted Gracefull benefited in 2017/18 from the kind support of the Angela Lynsey MacDonald Trust.
Every second Thursday evening.
5:30 – 7pm
Our Holy Redeemer Church House
Clydebank, G81 1PH
Admission is completely free!
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us anything.